I've scribbled the alphabet for meaning since I can remember.
40 Things I Love
Big Sur, CA photo taken by my (now) Beloved.
Truth be told I have spent some moments (read: days) reflecting (read : all the currents of emotions) on the threshold that is 40. I am happy to say that today, my birth day, I am standing in gratitude. This list is purposefully mashed up because to do it in a hierarchical order is shmeh. Many of you who know me know that I rely heavily on gratitude to keep my canoe sailing in the right direction. So take a cruise through - lots of hyperlinks.
Happy Day to You! xo, Kate
3. Brown paper packages tied up with string (wink)
4. Conversations with dear friends that include wild laughter and comfortable silence
5. The perfect latte, Kealia early morning ocean + chicken teriyaki musubi
6. This clever coffee thing and the guy who makes my coffee in it
7. A smile from a stranger
8. Dogs, dogs, and dogs
10. Sanjusangendo Temple, Kyoto
12. Diner breakfasts
14. Silence (Did I already say that? my bad.)
15. Gold hoops
16. Newness - from restaurants to countries to ideas
18. My family
19. Finding the perfect word, whether written by self or other
20. Friends that know you before you were the you that you are now - whenever that it is
21. A yoga class that makes you sleep better at night
22. Essential oils
23. Apple bananas
25. Here + here
26. Dr. Seuss: One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
27. Being Seen
28. Unexpected cards in mail (sending + receiving)
29. Dancing that makes you remember - and forget
30. Driving on a sunny day, singing
31. The moment when the struggle clicks in to grace
32. A little deck in Waimanalo
34. This Bruce Springsteen song
35. Cucumber water
36. Tiffins with these reusable rainbow jawns
37. Hugs that change your day
38. Having a purpose
39. Scampering in the woods
40. My life
Leave a Reply.
Support the Inspiration.